In most real estate transactions there are typically two Realtors, one representing each party. The “Listing Agent” represents the seller and their interests and the “Buyers Agent” represents you as the buyer.
A good Buyers Agent is like a well-trained Sherpa that will guide you through the rocky terrain and to the peak of home ownership.
Here are just a few ways a Buyer’s Agent can have your back:
- Help you find the right lender and introduce you to loans and programs you may never had heard of otherwise.
- Protect ALL of your interests as a buyer. From your financial interests to your family interests and future resale. Buyers agents are focused on protecting you and your investment.
- Negotiating the best price and terms. We will run comparable sales in the neighborhood and make sure you are not over paying or getting yourself into a sticky situation.
- A great buyer’s agent will help you win multiple offer situations.
- Research, research, research. We have access to tax records, permit applications and data that is not available to the public.
- Home inspections. We have access to the best home inspectors and contractors that will identify major issues on your home and local issues such as flooding, foundation, radon much, much more.
- We will set up private viewings and use our expertise to help you choose the right home and area that fits your needs.
- We have access to the local MLS and homes that may be coming on the market or not yet listed.
- We are here to answer all your questions or help you find the right answers.
- We will be your guide through the entire climb from looking for homes to writing offers and even after closing. Even after their home has closed we are always there for our clients from helping them find great contractors to assisting their friends and family members and beyond.